This is a super easy one. It makes a great for dinner after a long day at work (a day that might have included *ahem* a six hour meeting).
All you need to make this is:
- One medium avocado
- A small white onion
- One 6oz can of wild tuna
- A sprinkle of salt
- A bit of lemon or lime juice
- One can of Amy’s soup
Does Amy’s organic canned soup count as a clean eat?? It’s vegan, gluten free, organic, non-GMO, and the can is BPA free. Heh. It doesn’t get much hippier than that. However it’s not paleo, so I’m calling this a bit of a cheat. This is what makes me paleo-ish.
Anyway. To make this:
- Halve your avocado.
- Scoop most of the avo into a bowl, leaving a small rind of avo meat in the halved shells.
- Dice a very small amount of onion and add to bowl with avo.
- Open and drain canned fish.
- Add fish to bowl with avo.
- Add a pinch of salt and a dash or two of lemon or lime juice.
- Mix up! Scoop back into avo shells to serve.
- Meanwhile, heat up your soup.
That’s it! Happy eating.