To make 3 servings you will need:
- 24oz chicken thighs
- 18oz chopped asparagus (I used frozen)
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- Minced garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Mrs. Dash
To make this meal:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Add chicken thighs to greased glass dish, drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and Mrs. Dash
- Cook in oven until chicken reaches 165 degrees internal temperature
- Meanwhile, heat EVOO and 2 cloves minced garlic on the stovetop
- After a few minutes, add asparagus and mushrooms. Cook until softened but not soggy.
That’s it! Split into 3 equal servings and save for those days ahead.