This one came with a little help from Costco. I got this pre-made curry that is vegan and gluten free. It does have organic evaporated cane sugar listed low in the ingredients, and clocks in with 3g of sugar per serving. That means it’s not 100% Lyme friendly, but it was worth a shot for me.
Here’s what you need to 5 servings make this one:
- 24oz pre-made curry simmering sauce
- 36 oz chicken thighs
- 1lb of carrots
- 9oz green beans (I used frozen because organic fresh wasn’t available)
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- Mrs. Dash
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat a glass baking dish with olive or coconut oil
- Arrange chicken thighs in dish, drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and Mrs. Dash
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 165, remove from oven and set aside
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli and carrots (and green beans if fresh) until you can pierce with a fork
- Transfer steamed veggies into pot, cover with curry sauce and simmer until warm and thoroughly mixed
That’s it! Transfer into dishes in five equal servings and save for your week.