This meal is one of the easiest meals I have on tap. Here’s what you need to make 2 servings:
- 16oz grass fed fajita beef (I use Northwest Grass-fed)
- 3-4 stalks of broccoli
- One packet of organic taco seasoning – check the ingredients for nasties (Simply Organic brand works for me)
- Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees. *
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Lay out on cookie sheet, drizzle with EVOO and salt.
- Pop into oven and bake until slightly blackened (about 20min).
- Meanwhile, cook the fajita beef on the stovetop in coconut oil until it reaches 120 degrees internal temperature.
- Once cooked, add the taco mix prepared according to package instructions and finish the beef.
* For veggie side dishes like this, I usually provide a range of temperatures to cook at. Each week, I try to make a few things that can all be done at the same temperature, this way I’m making 2-3 options simultaneously. This one, for example, goes really nicely with my baked chicken thighs.
Once everything is done, let cool then divide 2 even servings in your travel friendly Tupperware! That’s it.