This is another one that is so easy!! Here’s what you need to make 2 servings:
- 16oz grass fed ground beef
- 90z asparagus (I used frozen since fresh wasn’t available)
- 8oz white mushrooms
- Portland brand ketchup*
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
To make 2 servings:
- Put beef into a bowl, season as desired with salt or other spices and mix.
- Form beef into 4-6 patties depending on size preference.
- Melt coconut oil in pan and cook beef patties until they reach 120 degrees internal temperature. Set aside to cool.
- Leave beef grease in the pan, and add 1-2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Once garlic has browned (~4 minutes), add asparagus and sliced mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil and stir. Cook until tender.
That’s it! Separate, top burgers with condiments as desired and serve. * I use Portland brand ketchup which is organic, GF, vegan and non-gmo, but it DOES have 2g sugar per 1tblsp serving. To me this is worthwhile tradeoff.