This meal represents some of my favorite clean eating options. Chicken thighs are awesome because 1) they’re inexpensive and 2) they’re fatty and filling! And I love a good root veggie dish because beets are amazing for livers! And we all know how much we love a high functioning liver.
So here’s what you need to make 3 servings:
- 24oz Chicken thighs (I use Mary’s Organic)
- 4 beets
- 1 bag of Brussel sprouts
- 1lb bag of organic carrots
- Mrs. Dash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop carrots, beets and brussel sprouts into 1-1.5″ pieces.
- Add to a glass dish and drizzle with EVOO, salt and a little thyme.
- Bake until tender enough to pierce with a fork (~40 min).
- Now, move to protein. Grease a glass baking dish with coconut or olive oil.
- Add chicken thighs, drizzle them with EVOO and season with salt and Mrs. Dash.
- Bake to ~165 degrees internally (about 25min).